- First and foremost, The harder you try to do something, or act a certain
way, the more the opposite of your goal occurs. This can be true in all
facets of life, not just girls.
- Girls never do what you want or expect them to do. Quite often, it seems
that they try to do the opposite.
- In any given relationship, one of you will undoubtedly desire a different
level of commitment than the other.
- The girl you like will undoubtedly fall madly in love with a complete
wanker before she ever notices you.
- No matter how hard you try to keep yourself in check, you will always make
an ass of yourself. This being the case, you will attract nothing but girls
- As soon as you commit to a relationship, you immediately realize that she
is not the right girl.
- There is absolutely no chance in hell you will figure out how the female
- Even if you did, it probably wouldn't help.
- You will never have a "normal" relationship. These occur only on TV shows
and in movies.
- For a period of time, I thought that playing the hard-ass worked wonders.
Act like you're not interested, and for some reason, girls will suddenly fall
all over you. Actually, this is completely wrong.
Composed by a bitter, jaded Nathan Bell in the Fall of '98.
Any comments, suggestions, or arguments are welcome.